FUTURE FORCES FORUM REGISTRATION
Welcome to the FFF online registration. Please use the free binding registration below.
With regard to the negative development of the epidemiological situation and in accordance with the Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic, the FFF has been postponed to 28 - 30 April 2021. The program will be continuously updated.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you in the new term!
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- ONLINE registration is FREE OF CHARGE
- Onsite registration will be charged by 20 EUR
- Uniformed services have free entry without requiring online registration under the conditions of participation in uniform or proof of service ID. PRIORITY ENTRANCE is located in the Entrace Hall 1.
- During the exhibition show days there will be a limited onsite registration facility and delays should be expected
- FREE OF CHARGE (online binding registration required)
- Some expert events may be restricted (invited only)
- Onsite registration will not be possible
- Admission is limited to professional and business visitors only
- Business casual or service dress is required
- Visitors under 18 years will not be admitted to the exhibition and expert events
- Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from FUTURE FORCES FORUM or PVA EXPO PRAHA who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules
|FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION|
|3-day Pass - online registration till 21 APRIL 2021||FREE OF CHARGE|
|3-day Pass - onsite registration||€ 20|
|FFF Catalogue||€ 2|
|EXPERT PANELS FFF|
|3-day Pass - binding online registration till 21 APRIL 2021||FREE OF CHARGE|
- All above stated fees include 21% VAT
- Fields marked in bold are mandatory.