Welcome to the free FFF online visitor registration.
The international exhibition Future Forces, expert panels and networking within the FUTURE FORCES FORUM will take place from Wednesday 19 to Friday 21 October 2022 at PVA EXPO PRAGUE.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your participation!
FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- Online visitor registration is free of charge
- Onsite registration will be charged by 20 EUR
- Uniformed personnel are admitted free of charge without the need to register online by showing their service ID. PRIORITY ENTRANCE (FAST TRACK) is located in the Entrace Hall 2.
- During the exhibition show days there will be a limited onsite registration facility and delays should be expected
- Free with online registration
- Some expert events may be restricted (on invitation only)
- Admission is limited to professional and business visitors only
- Business casual or service dress is required
- Visitors under 18 years will not be admitted to the exhibition and expert events. Organized groups of students accompanied by a teacher can get a special entry permission - please send your request to [email protected].
- Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from FUTURE FORCES FORUM or PVA EXPO PRAHA who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules
|FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION|
|3-day Pass||FREE OF CHARGE|
|3-day Pass - Onsite registration||€ 20|
|EXPERT PANELS FFF|
|3-day Pass - Binding online registration||FREE OF CHARGE|
- All above stated fees include 21% VAT
- Fields marked in bold are mandatory.