INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF DEFENCE AND SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES ORGANIZED WITHIN FUTURE FORCES FORUM
Prague has been a hub for international defence and security community networking within the Future Forces events for over 22 years providing platform for B2B, B2G and G2G meetings.
The unique concept of the exhibition, expert panels, annual NATO working groups sessions, and other networking events within the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project gives all the exhibitors great opportunity to present latest technologies and solutions, discuss core tasks and principal objectives, as well as business opportunities within national and global security.
|INNOVATION PAVILION APPLICATION
- MAIN AREAS AND TOPICS
- WHO IS INVOLVED
- EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS
- PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
- FFF 2022 REVIEW
- FFF 2024 PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME
- EXHIBITION WEBSITE
The exhibition profile, concurrent expert panels and NATO working groups topics are aimed at the latest trends, technologies, lessons learned, capability gaps and business opportunities.
Air Defence & Counter-UAS | Autonomous Systems, Robotics & AI | CBRN | Counter-Terrorism | Crisis Management & Critical Infrastructure Protection | Crisis & Military Medicine | Cyber Security & Defence | Emerging & Disruptive Technologies, Innovations | Future Air Force | Future Land Forces | Homeland Security & Resilience | Individual Equipment & Protection | Integrated Forces | Law Enforcement | Logistics | Training & Simulation
8,000+ professional visitors, official delegations from over 70 countries, 1,000+ official delegates and VIPs from defence, security and emergency domains
Academia | Business Entities | Defence & Security Subject Matter Experts | Diplomatic Missions | Emergency & Rescue Services | Government Stakeholders | Industry | International Organizations | Law Enforcement | Military | Professional Media | Research, Development & Innovation Centres | Security and Special Forces | State Institutions
Take advantage of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) events to be updated, to expand your professional network and to boost your business.
Showcase your products or services, discuss with delegates, access expert panels and networking events. To book your exhibit space, please send us your requirements or submit the Exhibitor Application Form.
- Individual stands
- Joint association and cluster expositions
- National pavilions
- Cyber Pavilion
- Innovation Zone
EXHIBIT SPACE RATES
By exhibiting you will also get:
In addition to individual and joint expositions, the following special zones are available:
Specialized area for cyber defence and security providers, including a Cyber Stage for workshops and exhibitors' presentations
New businesses, start-ups and spin-offs, research and development centres, universities, technology and innovation centres can exhibit under beneficial conditions in this specialized area - View the Innovation Pavilion Application Form.
Command & Control (C2) Pavilion
In cooperation with the Czech Armed Forces we are preparing a specialized zone with demonstrations of Command and Control systems.
Get in touch with NATO Divisions, Organizations and Agencies
Free Exhibitors' Stage, Indoor and Outdoor Live Demo Area
Present your products and services at a dedicated stage free of charge
Various partnership options are available to boost your visibility and involvement prior, during and after the event.
Promote your products and services during the expert panels and official working groups sessions.
Professional visitors are welcome. Free online registration is available.
Future Forces has been helping to develop international relationships by bringing together large number of professionals from all defence and security sectors since 2000. After a successful business day, you can enjoy the beauties of Prague, an UNESCO World Heritage site.
You can also fill in the Online Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Future Forces Exhibition – Advanced technologies in defence and security
- NATO Working Groups – Official NATO working groups meetings
- Future Forces Conference – Opening strategic level conference: Multi-Domain Operations, Future Conflicts and Operational Environment
- Future Air Force Conference – Pilot Training: Basic, Advanced and Tactical Training; UAS Training
- Future C2 Conference – Future Warfighting Concepts; Command & Control in a New Era
- Future Land Forces Conference – Battlefield Management System
- Future of Cyber Conference & Live Hacking Zone – Innovations in Cyber Defence; Cyber Security & Defence – New Technologies & Trends; Cyber Security – NIS2 Implementation
- CBRN & Medical Conference – Current and Future Security Challenges in CBRN and Medical Services; Research and Innovations Aspects in CBRN and Medical Services
- Homeland Security & Resilience Conference – Population and Infrastructure Protection in the Light of Recent Conflicts and Hybrid Threats; 3rd Conference under the auspices of the Chairman of the Committee on Security of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- Disruptive Technologies & Defence Innovations – Innovation Accelerator: Special program within the Innovation Pavilion
- Defence Interests in Space Conference – NATO in Space: Role of the Alliance in the Final Frontier; Space for ISR: Earth Observations Technologies & Strategies; Space Domain Awareness; CyberSecurity in Space
- Multi-Domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference – Unmanned, Autonomous and Robotic Systems: Their Potential of the Future vs. Threats; Implementation in the Security Forces; Counter-UAS; Advanced Robotics Projects and AI; Cyber Resistance; Capability Development according DOTMLP; Bio Robotics
- Future of Civil Security Conference – Experience and Lessons Identified/Learned from Military and Civil Security Operations in Ukraine; In cooperation with the Association “Ukrainian Defense and Security Industry” (UADSI) and Czech Defence and Industry Association (AOBP)
- LEA-DER 2024 – 7thAnnual Conference & Technology Exhibition: Workshops & LA only Trainings, Tools and Technologies Against Major Crime & Terror; Covert Video & Audio Surveillance; Intelligence and Cyber Security; UAV’s Technology & Detection Systems; Counter Surveillance – TSCM; Digital Forensics
Other topics may be included based on the interest of the military and security stakeholders, industry, R&D and academia.
Subject to change and update.