Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
The Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, Army General Petr Pavel, expressed support for the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project and highlighted its comprehensive approach to security issues.
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am happy that I can support, in my capacity of the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project. Events such as the FFF contribute to the exchange of information among experts in various fields and provide a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends in the realm of defence and security. Thanks to projects such as the FFF, we can deal with present and future threats and risks more successfully.
Present developments in the area of security bring new dynamics both in the performance of defence tasks and in the development of defence concepts which require the most modern and comprehensive approaches and effective international cooperation making use of the latest knowledge.
NATO is actively supporting and promoting an innovative approach dealing with present and potential future threats. Within the Alliance, the lead role in the field of innovation is performed by the Allied Command Transformation (ACT) located in Norfolk, United States. ACT analyses trends and future security risks and uses results of the analyses to define recommendations and requirements that will be placed on Allied Armed Forces in the future. At the same time, it identifies opportunities of how Armed Forces of the NATO member states could contribute to the future security environment, such as enhanced cooperation, use of new technologies, or a better understanding of the human aspects of warfare. The aim of all the activities mentioned above is to provide a long-time perspective for the Alliance, and thus support NATO's defence planning process and all related processes, ensuring the continued relevance of NATO's Armed Forces.
The FFF project is particularly valuable in addressing not only military elements, but also a number of other relevant players that are indispensable for a comprehensive approach to present and future security issues.
I am convinced this year´s FFF will provide a wealth of valuable information and create contacts for all participants. Leaving the FFF this year, we will be able to have a better understanding of the dynamically developing security environment and be better prepared to ensure our defence and security.
GEN Petr PAVEL, M. A.
Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
Other FUTURE FORCES FORUM welcome words are available here.
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.04.2018Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.04.2018Integration of the Exoskeleton in the Battlefield Workshop as a part of the FFF
- 21.03.2018W.L. GORE & Associates becomes a Silver Partner of the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 03.03.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the President of the Czech Republic
- 05.02.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the Czech Prison Service
- 02.02.2018DELINFO becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 05.01.2018Police President Confirms Active Engagement of the Police in the FFF 2018 programme
- 28.12.2017Auspices of The Czech Academy of Sciences
- 18.12.2017The Defence and Security Industry Association awarded the FFF the auspices
- 07.12.2017FFF Presented in Colombia
- 23.11.2017Early Bird Registration
- 14.11.2017FFF supports the 100th anniversary of the Czech Signal Troops
- 10.11.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 03.11.2017Presentation of FFF 2018 in NATO HQ
- 27.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Regional Development and Minister of the Interior
- 24.10.2017NATO LCG DSS confirmed the will to participate in the FFF 2018
- 20.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Confederation of industry
- 16.10.2017Positive feedback from the SCADA Security Conference
- 29.09.2017FFF 2018 under the auspices of President of the Police of the Czech Republic
- 20.09.2017FFF under the auspices of Minister of Industry and Trade
- 08.08.2017ICZ becomes Platinum Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 29.06.2017FFF 2018 - Main Focus and Leading Topics of Global Event in Prague
- 20.06.2017Auspices of Prague City Hall
- 14.06.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM Presented at the G5 SAHEL Conference
- 18.04.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2018
- 23.01.2017Final Report FFF October 2016 & Expert Events Catalogue
- 27.12.2016Happy New Year
- 02.12.2016Impressions from the Logistics Capability Workshop 2016
- 29.11.2016Impressions from the Future Soldier Systems Conference 2016
- 25.11.2016Impressions from the Geospatial, Hydrometeorological and GNSS (GEOMETOC) Workshop 2016
- 21.10.2016CB SERVIS CENTRUM and FN Herstal participates at FFF
- 20.10.2016LOM PRAHA s.p. a Rheinmetall spolupracují na výcvikovém řešení s využitím laserových soubojových systémů živé simulace pro AČR
- 15.10.2016BIOCARTIS Becomes a Platinum Partner of the Medical Workshop within FUTURE FORCES FORUM
- 11.10.2016Dependable Solutions participates at FFF
- 11.10.2016Tatra Defence Industrial participates at FFF
- 10.10.2016Police of the Czech Republic presents its capabilities within static display and dynamic demonstrations at FFF
- 08.10.2016CARRINGTON participates at the FFF
- 08.10.2016RS DYNAMICS participates at FFF
- 07.10.2016Prox Dynamics AS participates at FFF
- 06.10.2016NATO Allied Command Transformation Deputy Chief of Staff Capability Development confirmed his participation in the FFF
- 30.09.2016Leupold Optics participates in the Future Forces Exhibition
- 29.09.2016AIRSENSE Analytics participates at FFF
- 27.09.2016Macedonian Minister of Defence confirmed participation in the FFF
- 27.09.2016Azerbaijani Minister of Defence confirmed participation in the FFF
- 25.09.2016DF EPICOM participates at FFF
- 21.09.2016Egyptian Minister of State for Military Production confirmed participation in the FFF
- 13.09.2016Metal Arsenal s.r.o. participates at FFF
- 12.09.2016SOF Director to present prospective cooperation with industry and R&D