FUTURE FORCES FORUM REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Future Forces Forum online registration. This registration form entitles you to sign in for events held within the FFF. Registration to the FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2018 will be launched during 2018.
Submitting the registration form entitles you to attend the Future Forces Exhibition.
! To register as a participant in the expert events (congresses, conferences, workshops), it is necessary to tick the required events in the section REGISTRATION > Audience within expert events (see the form below). Without choosing any expert event, you will be entitled to attend the Future Forces Exhibition only. Entry to expert events is for the online registered persons only.
Press/Media representatives are welcome to register via Press Accreditation Request Form.
|Expert events registration deadline||TBD|
|Future Forces Exhibition – free online registration deadline||TBD|
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- Online registration is FREE OF CHARGE
- Onsite registration will be charged by 20 EUR
- Uniformed services have FREE ENTRY without requiring online registration under the conditions of participation in uniform or proof of service ID
- During the exhibition show days there will be a limited onsite registration facility and delays should be expected
- Onsite registration or onsite payment of admission fees will not be possible
- An invoice and payment instructions will be sent to the submitted contact email
- Government authorities, local authorities, members of the armed and security forces, representatives of science, research and education have beneficial conditions for participating in the expert events. For more information, please see below.
- Admission is limited to professional and business visitors only
- Business casual or service dress is required
- Visitors under 18 years will not be admitted to the exhibition and expert events
- Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Future Forces Forum or PVA EXPO PRAHA who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules
EXPERT EVENTS ADMISSION FEES
|GOVERNMENT, MILITARY, POLICE, FIRE & RESCUE SERVICE, EMS, R&D, ACADEMIA|
|3-day Pass Expert Events excluding Future of Cyber Conference||FREE OF CHARGE|
|Each exhibiting organisation receives one 3-Day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||FREE OF CHARGE|
|+ Other passes for exhibitors’ representatives or exhibitors' business partners - 50% discount|
|1-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 35|
|2-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 60|
|3-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 60|
|ASSOCIATIONS / CLUSTERS and Individual Members* - 25% discount|
|1-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 53|
|2-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 90|
|3-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 90|
*) Valid Cooperation Agreement between the Organizer and association/cluster is required. Contact us in order to sign the Agreement and to get your discount.
|SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS|
|All Expert Events + Catalogue||FREE OF CHARGE|
|3-day Pass Expert Events||€ 10|
- Organized groups above 10 students FREE OF CHARGE, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 70|
|2-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 120|
|3-day Pass All Expert Events + Catalogue||€ 120|
- All above stated fees include 21% VAT